17 January 2011

The Awesome Trip Part 1

Last saturday, we ve planned to climb the Bukit Broga at semenyih. According to initial plan, the trip was supposed to start at 430am. However, since we all felt lazy at the morning so we go a bit latter after Suboh. Butet, Anis and Peng were there quite early, around 7.30am. I came with my brother quite en retard since we also woke up late. duhh.. hahhaa

*ignore the girls, I don't know them

By the time we reached there almost everyone were leaving. Peng was quite uneasy at first, because we were the only group that were climbing at the moment. But the effort went on until we reach a place dekat dengan bendera or near flag post. Well my brother Ammar was a bit late to reach on top but at least he reached there. Who knows, coming up late was actually a good idea because everyone thought that coming early will avoid the traffic. By the time we reached there, there were less people on top of the hill. Mission Accomplished! We took photo and sembang2 a bit before we started our descend around 12 something. On the way down, Anis couldn't find his brakes and end up running towards a rock. it was funny thou.



Later on, we all crashed at my house to clean ourself and get ready for the next destination. This time, we were going to Ulu Yam! I thought the place was not too far off but it actually is. We went there with Peng's Mercedes at first but end up having the blown radiator along the way. So we ve came out with Plan B while waiting for the mechanic to arrive. We need to find another car. So I asked my mom for her car and she lend me. It was quite a relief.

*the broken radiator.. Pity Peng

Then we continue our trip to Ulu Yam which took us around 1 hour and half. But the trips pays off with a nice lunch by Dalila. We wanted to finish the dishes but unfortunately it was to many. Then we left with full stomach and move full speed back to our respective houses. Of course, I have to send them back first. Now I know where they live. Can come by for Raya! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waaa,bestnyeee....:)
im happy for u..:D