01 December 2013

Kebab Turki

Tonight we had a simple yet filling dinner. Earlier this afternoon out of sudden my mom wants to try out the "Publicized " Kebab Turki which was covered on-air by TV3 's famous Jalan-jalan Cari Makan. So thats where it all started.

Hearing that from mom, makes me craves for it as well because i also loves kebab. When i was in france , kebab was so thick and juicy and savory and ... Argh...how i miss them T_T. Came back to Malaysia, kebab especially from Pasar Malam stalls, was a total let down. Kebab was small, thin, chilli sauce flavoured... Really destroys my memory of kebab. So i stop taking it.

So coming back to the story, i was told that the kebab is located in bangsar. ...That is a long way.... But due to the craves and request from mom, cant help it. After all, it is an ibadah to please our parents. So i electric started my Duke 200 and blast my way to bangsar. Took me 30 minutes to find the stall. It was a pretty small. And people was queing. "its going to be a long wait".

So i sat there in a corner, took out my phone. Checked whatsapp, facebook...no notification.. sigh... I was waiting for a reply since 3pm but its okay. I understands. No worries. Its for our own good.

And after a long wait, finally, i got mine after hours of waiting. Then i fly straight home.

The kebab was decent. The meat is juicy, and savory. Size is good enough. Wrapping was just nice. The packaging was pretty innovative too. But the down side is too much salad-cucumber which kills the meat taste. Gave u the watery feels at every bite. Sometimes i felt like  removing them.  Overall, it was okay. Not so bad if compared to pasar malam's.

But it will not makes me want to come again and go through the long road just for it. Its just not enough. Hehe.