24 December 2009

A trip to Johor

yup. Last Tuesday, i went to johor to sent my grandma back to her home...
the trip start in the morning, where i have to take bus from Puduraya...
when arriving, there this one fat guy hurrying onto me and ask me where am i going...
so i told them... quickly he replied,
"Ahh.. the bus moving now.. hurry up...it is waiting at platform"

then he brought me to a counter, the sign says "Hasry Express" ...
and then i thought, oh my, i don't really trust company that aren't established like Transnational for example...
but then I rethink;
"If this company is unreliable, then why is it still standing yet still have many customer"

at that time, my only goal is to get to Johor Bharu as fast as possible...
so i agreed to buy 2 tickets to Johor...
n suddenly another guy approached me with two small papers and told me...
"Bus is at Platform 12,"

so I hurried myself and carried my grandma's luggage...
since the first guy told me that the bus is leaving...

when i reached at platform 12, an old man wearing yellow shirt ask for my tickets...
right after he looked into my tickets...
"Go down..."

okay... he doesn't look friendly ...
but when i reach there... there's no bus at all...
so i went back to see this old man and ask....
"Where is the bus???", he replied
"The bus will come." and he adds, "This bus usually problematic. They are not punctual."

I was shocked at first, because that guy told me that the bus is leaving...
he adds more..
"This bus ... they always wait until the bus is full, then they leave.."
I asked back ; "this is not your company??"
he replied; "No.. Use City Express la...,"while pointing at his yellow shirt...
"We always on time and we have many bus going to JB."
He even showed me his timetable with the scheduled buses every 1 hour...

I was unhappy..
I asked my grandma to wait at the platform while i went to ask for explanation..
the lady at the counter was busy calling for customers..
then i quickly asked;
"Where is your bus?? Just now you've told me the bus is waiting to move.."
she replied briefly;
"The bus is waiting for its turn to enter the platform,"then she continue to call other customer..

how rude.. They deceived me and I don't like being deceived...
but there is nothing i can do.. because i already bought 2 tickets which cost me RM62..

so my lesson of the day...
don't ever ride this kind of bus ever again..
n i've checked the price at Transnational, it only cost me RM31.20...
extra RM0.20 for a happy ride...

FYI, the bus that i took, reach at the platform 10.30am...
i've waited since 9.30pm...
n the bus is supposed to reach JB at 3.00pm...
but unfortunately, i reached JB at 4.30pm...

i will never forget the face of the person who deceived me...
just you wait...

so guys .. next time.. make a right choice...

3 comments:

MOHAMAD FAIZ said...

hehe.. ni mesti jarang g pudu ni..kat sane mmg cmtu slalu...first rule.. jgn beli kt bystanders unless necessary..owez go to ur trusted names counter..hasry pun ok actually.. juz kne tanye kat counter jb pkul brape... huhu..

Anonymous said...

Betul2 beli kat kaunter lenkali, ulat2 tiket ni bukan betul sgt pun suka2 hati diorang je janji tiket diorang habis

mehmed said...

mahal gler...
rilek r, chill2...
lain kali trus p bli kt kaunter eh